Monday, November 17, 2008

Children's Museum

Yesterday, I met my friends Ryan and Sarah at the Children's Museum... it was great fun!

There was a big Mister Rogers exhibit. Oh, what's that? (Meow-meow, meow meow meow) I think maybe I just heard Henrietta Pussycat whisper something...


Then, we walked through this wacky "Gravity Room" that was all crooked and then Mommy and I slid a really fast slide... WHEEEEE!!!

Believe me, I wasn't taking any chances here... I had a death grip on my binky!


Oh, wait - Don't look now, Sarah! I think they're taking our picture (again).


Well, this train is pretty neat. I'm not exactly sure what to do with it, though. I think I definitely need to come back here and explore some more!


Unfortunately, Mom and Dad did not seem to get any pictures of my buddy Ryan (the Museum was his great idea, too!) Maybe he'll email one to me to add to the blog?

No comments: