Monday, November 23, 2009

Gymboree

A few weeks ago Momma and Daddy signed me up for Gymboree on Saturday mornings. They said I need to be "socialized" with kids my age...puh-lease...but, it is fun - I will give them that much!

One of my favorite things is drumming on the big inflated log!




Here I am climbing....I look like a natural, don't you think?

and balancing up high.....


On the first day, I was ready to go home after a short while of being there...please, Momma, too much stimulation!!!


After the first visit, I started to get the hang of it. Here I am on my third visit... getting ready to JUMP!


Uh, excuse me - you have three, I have one...and now you want this one, too???


The cute girl is Eileen - She's surrounded and not going anywhere! I am starting to like this!


Drumming in real time...

No comments: