Monday, November 2, 2009

You gotta love fall...

With our intermittent Indian Summer Days, Momma and Daddy took me to the park!

Riding the.....whatever animal this is supposed to be!


Here I am on the duck! Quack Quack!


Why do my parents take so many videos??



Get ready Momma, here I come!


Get ready, Daddy! Here I come - AGAIN (and again and again)!


I love the sound of leaves crunching under my feet!



I like playing in the leaves even better!


The yard's a mess...I better get to work!


Maybe I'll just pick the leaves up and put them in my bucket....




Back inside, I reinvented the meaning of "walking the dog" - it's just as much fun inside as it is out! Here I am with Zippy, ready to go fishing! All I need is my dog and a cooler!


Huh? I should be walking the dog outside??


Maybe I will just empty the tupperware drawer, instead....


Enjoy the fall weather! It won't last much longer!

No comments: