Sunday, October 18, 2009

Last weekend, when the weather was still nice, I helped Daddy do some yard work. Here I am with my broom...

This sure is a big pile of leaves....


I better use two brooms!

Collecting acorns, after the sweeping was done...


While I was working, Zippy was chasing moles...I think she found one!


After such a busy day, I went back inside to relax and catch the game...


Not only have I been collecting acorns during daylight hours, I have also been out after dark filling my bucket...there's a lot of work to be done before winter hits!


Look at what I found...what is it?? This is too big to be an acorn....


On a different note, last weekend we went to visit some friends. They have TWO (not one, but TWO) Welsh Corgis...I like being surrounded by dogs (especially when they are little, like me)!

1 comment:

Kelley and Rob said...

Great photos! I've been a bit behind on the blog and just read that you're adopting again--congrats! We're thinking of you this week. Happy family anniversary.

Kelley, Rob and Romi