Sunday, May 10, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I have been very busy over the last month, what with my birthday, Easter and all. Momma and Pop Pop said I was way overdue for an update....

Grandpap Rege and Grandma Toni came to visit from Georgia for my birthday. Here I am with the really cool horse they bought me. It neighs and moves its mouth!!


Here I am with Grandma Toni... she really had me laughing while playing peek-a-boo! Here I am, after all that fun...and all tired out!


And here I am with Grandma Toni and Grandpap Rege!


Not too long after my birthday, Aunt Holly and cousins Shaun and Jacinta came home for a visit.

Shaun and Jacinta took me for my first ride on a train at the mall - it was fun!!


Shaun, Jacinta and I, hanging out with "the Bird" (big, that is...).


Hanging out with Grandpa, this time...Jacinta said I looked sharp in this outfit - I have to agree!


And ending a very busy day with my main man, Shaun!


A few other miscellaneous photos - I have recently taken up drumming...and my parents have started saying weird stuff like, "Music is a great HOBBY - but how cool is this stethescope!"



A final picture of me - being cute. To all you sorority girls out there (you know who you are!) - Hoot, hoot!

No comments: