Friday, May 15, 2009

Almost up to date

Here are some more pictures of me, which should bring us about up to date!

Happy Easter! Check out my cool "My First Easter" shirt. Momma said it's a shame I will only get to wear it once (although she told me I might wear it again, when no one is looking!)


Lao Lao (aka Gammy), telling me a funny story about the Easter Bunny!


Here I am, being cute, as usual...


And another....more serious, this time (in spite of the drool - or maybe because of it)...

Peek-a-boo!


I'm coming to get you!!


My parents are really making a mockery out of the fact that I can't walk by putting me in this jogging suit! Wait 'til they see what I make them wear when they are in the nursing home!


As I mentioned in my last post, I really like music. Here are a few action shots, of me jamming! Kaleb, if you see this, don't miss Zippy in the second clip!







Stay tuned...we are going to the Dragon Boat Festival this weekend, so there should be some fun pictures from that!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, your son is beautiful! We just brought our little dumplin home from Taiwan in Feb.....and we have a beautiful daughter adopted from Kaz. in 2003!! We all have so much to be thankful for....so blessed!

I spotted your comment on another blog and hope you don't mind I took a peek! I'm so glad I did, cuz its left me with a big ole smile!

Cheers!! Enjoy that boy....I hope to check back from time to time!!
Lisa
www.destination-taiwan.blogspot.com

Kate'sTwist said...

Thank you for telling me to watch for Zippy in the video!
~Kaleb :)