Friday, May 20, 2011

New pictures of Kyri

Momma and Daddy were very excited - and so was I - when we got new pictures of Kyri. These pictures show baby sister at 7 months old - she is actually 9 months old now....the agency in Taiwan is a little behind!

Daddy said he is not sure it is possible, but Kyri may be as cute as I am....I am not convinced!

Momma said this smile is going to break some hearts over the years. Kyri is pretty cute, isn't she?


I think Kyri's hair looks like Momma and Daddy's hair in this picture - hah!


I guess baby sister doesn't mind the playpen. I NEVER liked it! Even today, Momma and Daddy use it for time out to torture me!



1 comment:

Elena said...

SOOOOOOOO CUUUUTEEEE!!!!
Sorry I've been out of touch. Kai was saying "baby baby" and laughing and clapping while we were watching the photos and video. So you are right: she's going to break a few hearts!!
Good luck with the process. Hopefully she's home very very soon.
Best wishes from LA,
Elena