Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Birthday Pictures

In the not too distant future, I will be turning one year old! Momma and Dadda took me to get pictures taken to celebrate the big event!

Here I am with a big number one block. I think I look sort of dorky, like my hair is pasted down, but the parents think I look like a "little man".


The photographer had a hard time getting me to stand in one spot (I wanted to crawl), so he tried propping me up against this big teddy bear. This is awkward..


Ok, so the bear didn't go over so well with me. Next stop...me with a bunch of balloons. Guys, I'm ready to float here...



Finally, I got to do what I do best...crawl!!


After the photo shoot in my little man outfit, I was stripped down to my diaper. Then I was put into a bathtub. What does this have to do with turning 1 year old, you ask?? No idea...


That was fun...can I get out now??



Seriously, I've had enough...


After the tub, the smash cake came out. Now THIS is fun!!


Mmmmm....tasty....


I wonder what kind of cake I should get next year???


Kiss me!!!


I decided having birthday pictures taken is fun, after all...especially when there is a smash cake involved.


Looking forward to seeing family on the big day!!! Grandma Toni and Grandpa Rege are coming the whole way from Georgia for the big event. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Karin and Rob said...

GREAT pictures! When is the big day?