Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Pictures (Finally!)

Christmas Morning with my pal Smokey:


Christmas Day with Granny:


Christmas Day with Grandpa:



Playing on the floor with Gammy:


My new toy from Aunt Patty:


This present tastes good!


Kai with Daddy:


Who needs presents when you have wrapping paper?


This is fun!

My dog Spot from Aunt Heather, Uncle Scott, and cousins Cindy and Kevin:


My new truck from Aunt Holly, Uncle Brian, and cousins Shaun and Jacinta:

Yeah!!!!


I think I made out pretty well this Christmas!


I finally got to meet my cousins! Kevin, Shaun, Cindy, and Jacinta:


Aunt Sharon:


Aunt Kim:


Aunt Billie:


Aunt Holly:


My new bib:


Uncle Brian:

Aunt Heather:


Uncle Scott:

1 comment:

Teresa and Norm said...

Kim, He is so darn cute!!! Gotta love those cheeks!!! I am so happy for you. It is so good to see a fellow CAII family happily home with their child!